Date: July 8, 2014
series of Student Projects Programme - Seminar and Exhibition: 2013 - 2014 to
be held on
29 July 2014
at B.V. BHOOMARADDI COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY, HUBLI
We thank you very much for the co-operation and support extended to the Council in organizing Student Project Programme activities.
After evaluation of projects in respective nodal centres, the experts have recommended best projects for Seminar / Exhibition. The list of projects selected for Seminar / Exhibition from your college is appended below. Kindly intimate the concerned Students and Project Guides for their participation in Seminar and Exhibition being held at B.V. BHOOMARADDI COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY, HUBLI on 28 - 29th July 2014.
The Council will reimburse the actual travel cost (sleeper class train fare / Rajahamsa Bus fare) for a faculty member / Project Guide and one Student from each project (Travel advance amount will be sent by the Council to respective colleges in the name of the Principal and will be settled after receipt of the bills).
Please ensure that the synopsis of the projects (softcopy), as per the format given below are sent immediately. Our E-mail id is firstname.lastname@example.org
Synopsis should reach us within 10th July 2014. Further we also request you to send the project reports along with softcopy of the full report in a CD (MS Word file and pdf file of full report) immediately, if not sent earlier.
For better co-ordination and arrangements at B.V. Bhoomaraddi College of Engineering and Technology, Hubli, we request you to please furnish the following details to Prof. Veeresh Angadi, Co-ordinator of SPP (S&E), Associate Professor, Department of Automobile Engineering, B.V. Bhoomaraddi College of Engineering and Technology, Hubli, Mobile : 9945686808, Email : email@example.com at the earliest. (not later than 10th July 2014).
- Number of persons participating in the Seminar and Exhibition with their title of project, names of Students, Name of the Project Guide, Department, Schedule of Travel etc., (i.e., date and time of arrival at Hubli).
- Power, water, space and other requirements for the exhibits.
- Area required for displaying your project, charts and photographs.
- Area required for model exhibits.
- Accommodation facilities required for the faculty and students.
- Arrangements and help required for handling of equipment.
- Any other specific requirement in connection with Seminar / Exhibition.
Kindly ensure that the exhibits are installed in the stalls
allotted to you well in advance
before 6.00 p.m. of 27th of July 2014 (if your exhibits requires time to install).
Details of the programme and invitation will be sent to you shortly.
Thanks and regards,
Dr. SGS. Swamy, Fellow and Principal Investigator, SPP (firstname.lastname@example.org)
K. N. Venkatesh, Project Assistant, SPP Co-ordinator, KSCST (email@example.com)
37th SERIES OF STUDENT PROJECT PROGRAMME : 2013-2014
Guidelines to students for sending project synopsis for publishing in a
SPP 37th Series Technical Record compendium
All projects selected for Seminar / Exhibition will be given Certificates and Technical books as a prize and an SPP Technical Compendium, a compilation of all the projects selected.
Hence Team leader of the
project / Project guide are requested to send the synopsis of their project, a 2
- 3 page write-up
by email [firstname.lastname@example.org] consisting of the following points:
1. Title of the project with Project proposal reference number (37S____)
2. Name of the College & Department
3. Name of the students & Guide(s) (with email id and cell no. if any)
4. Keywords used in the synopsis.
5. Introduction / background (with specific reference to the project, work done earlier, etc) - about 20 lines
6. Objectives (about 10 lines)
7. Methodology (about 30 lines) (materials, methods, details of work carried out, including drawings, diagrams etc)
8. Results and Conclusions (about 20 lines with specific reference to work carried out)
9. Scope for future work (about 20 lines).
The softcopy of the
above mentioned write-up should be in MS Word format and be forwarded by email (email@example.com)
This synopsis should be sent through the project guide (after making due corrections / modifications if any) indicating the project proposal reference number in the subject column of email. Synopsis should reach us within 10th July 2014)
2. You may kindly note that the information for compendium will be extracted as it is from your synopsis.
3. It is also mandatory to send the hardcopy (bound copy - 1 No) along with the CD of the full report (in pdf and MS Word format) attached to the booklet to KSCST. Students whose project have not been selected for seminar / exhibition, should also send the bound copy and CD of the full report.
* ~* ~*
Prof. Veeresh Angadi, Associate Professor, Department of
B.V. Bhoomaraddi College of Engineering and Technology, Hubli, Mobile : 9945686808
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Prof. Adarsh Patil,
Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering,
B.V. Bhoomaraddi College of Engineering and Technology, Hubli, Mobile : 8971349747
Email : email@example.com
Prof. Shivaprasad M.,
Department of Mechanical Engineering,
B.V. Bhoomaraddi College of Engineering and Technology, Hubli, Mobile : 9740414808, Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
[Transportation facility (College bus) has been arranged from Hubli Bus Stand
and Hubli Railway station to reach BVBCET on 27th Evening and 28th early Morning
hours - Students are requested to utilise this facility to reach the venue].
This page was updated on : Tuesday, July 08, 2014 05:59 PM